About Freya


Breed: Norwegian Lundehund
Gender: Female (Spayed)
Mother: Krackerjax Lite Hessa
Date of Birth: August 10, 2007

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Puppy Doctor Visit

I had an accident and wet the bed last week and Monday morning. :( Dad thought since I was licking myself more after that happened that I needed to go to the puppy doctor. Doctor Marty is a nice lady. Jean, the vet tech, bribed me with treats to go outside with her and go pee. I got more treats when we got back in and I sat on daddy's lap until it was time to go home.

Doctor Marty gave dad some Clavamox (125mg) tablets I'm supposed to take 1 pill 2 times per day until it's all gone. Uuugghh that means daddy's gonna try and trick me for 7 days straight. :(

Daddy put me back in the riding crate and we came home. He tried to trick me with some ham but I showed him!! I spit the pill out on the floor. I must have been good cuz he gave me some spreadable cheese!! And then he told me what a good girl I was! :D I'm the best Lundehund around! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.