About Freya


Breed: Norwegian Lundehund
Gender: Female (Spayed)
Mother: Krackerjax Lite Hessa
Date of Birth: August 10, 2007

Friday, December 4, 2009

Clean Bill of Health

Good news:
Went to the puppy doctor for annual check up, junior canine wellness profile, etc. I gots a clean bill of health. The lab results will be in next week (Monday or Tuesday).

Now the not so good news:
We need to start walking more though...the vet people told dad that I now weigh 15.9 lbs. I don't look overweight though. I count that as a plus. There is some tartar build up on my back teeth. Doctor Highsmith said she'd like me to come in for a cleaning in 4-5 months time.

After being in the office a few years ago and hearing the heart monitor...daddy said he's a little skittish about bringing me in for a cleaning. Guess that leaves trying over the counter stuff to brush my teeth with and see if we can clean off any of it or prevent more build up.

No comments: