About Freya


Breed: Norwegian Lundehund
Gender: Female (Spayed)
Mother: Krackerjax Lite Hessa
Date of Birth: August 10, 2007

Friday, November 21, 2008

Puppy Doctor Visit

Today I stopped by the puppy doctor's to pick up some Advantix for my furry kids and brought Freya with me. I wanted her to have a good first visit where they didn't have to "poke and proud" her.

She was so cute investigating the waiting area. Freya happily went back with the assistant to get weighed. She wasn't thrilled with the Jack Russell puppy that was there, but said hi anyway. It was the first time I'd heard the term "laid back" used with Freya. I couldn't argue 'cuz she was very laid back compared to when we go out for a walk. :)

I think her favorite part of the trip was being back home with her toys. :)

No comments: